One of the services we offer at Candle & Bell is web video production. This relatively new phenomenon is helping marketing firms and businesses harness the power of the internet and generate brand awareness. Now what do I mean about the power of the internet you ask… well, the internet is about accessing information, it's about sharing, networking, and creating a presence for your business that existing and potential customers or clients can find.
Web videos allow you to do all these things. From the comical advert that goes viral, to promoting customer confidence and trust through a series of tutorials or video blogs, there really is no limit to what you can do with online video. What is really exciting is that there is sufficient evidence to suggest that online videos will play a huge part of marketing campaigns for every business, large or small, in the near future.
Here are some facts and figures that highlight just how powerful online video can be:
- Video is easily searchable: video results appear in almost 70% of the top 100 search listings on Google. (Marketing Week)
- Video is engaging: More than 57% of consumers will spend at least 2 minutes watching a video that helps them make an informed purchase. (Marketing Charts)
- Video spreads the word: Pages with videos included will attract almost 3 times the attention than plain text pages. (Moz)
- Video grabs customers: Again and again video is shown to increase the the time customers spend on websites, the number of sale conversions, and even the average amount of money spent per order. (Smart Insights)
- Video is mainstream: 81% of senior marketing executives now use online video content in their marketing programs, up from the 70% who did so a year earlier. (Marketing Profs)
Candle & Bell Limited offers web video production services. We pride ourselves in making original and engaging video content that will help your business get ahead of the competition. Get in touch with us today by emailing email@example.com